Ensure accurate record keeping throughout various attendance processes and HR information systems. Ensure yourself and direct reports provide friendly, prompt and accurate responses to employee questions and concerns.
Ensure yourself and direct reports maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
Coordinate facility activities including but not limited to training classes, meetings, visitors, plant events etc.
Ensure compliance with all safety, quality, and Good Manufacturing Practice requirements for yourself and all direct reports.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the supervisor and/or manager.
- Job Requirements:
- Five (5) years of experience in a HR leadership role
- Two (2) years of experience in an industrial or production environment
- Three (3) years of experience using Microsoft Office
- Three (3) years of experience in time keeping and payroll processing
- Ability to effectively communicate with other employees using both verbal and written methods
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication
- High School Diploma
- Preferred Skills and Qualifications:BA/BS in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Experience using SAP