General Atomics (GA), and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading resources for high-technology systems development ranging from the nuclear fuel cycle to remotely piloted aircraft, airborne sensors, and advanced electric, electronic, wireless and laser technologies.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
Responsible for the oversight, development and execution of HR strategy and enterprise goals related to the SAP HCM/SuccessFactors platform. Leads, develops and maintains an HR SAP governance structure to ensure alignment with business processes, continuous improvement and ongoing transformation. Manages a team of HRIS Solution Specialists and third party vendors to support and maintain HR business/system process continuity; identifies and implements opportunities to improve business processes and works closely with business process owners. Must possess strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels within the Organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads the functional SAP HCM COE team to deliver new solutions and enhance current processes to deliver new capabilities to business partners within a complex organizational structure.
- In conjunction with Sr. Director Total Rewards, develops enterprise-wide HR systems strategy and the business cases to support strategic roadmaps. Leads implementation of various initiatives to accomplish strategy.
- Provides deep knowledge of SAP HCM solutions and HR business processes to lead and direct HRIS Solution Specialists.
- Responsible for assessing and resolving SuccessFactors module integration issues.
- Leads, develops and maintains a SuccessFactors/ SAP governance structure aligned with business processes.
- Responsible for collaborating with senior leaders, technology and business subject matter experts and third party vendors; and to assess feasibility, determine costs versus benefits, prioritize projects and develop and implement systems plans.
- Manages and develops a team of employees performing against plans and objectives.
- Responsible for functional support issue resolution and the management of HRIS overall resolution response time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, Computer Science or a related discipline and eleven or more years of progressive human resources professional experience with at least seven of those years managing human resources processes and personnel. Additional professional experience or formal training in human resources may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Must have 10 years of SAP HCM experience with at least 4 years’ experience as a Team or Functional lead.
- Must possess deep knowledge of SAP HCM solutions. Preferable experience includes implementation and support of SuccessFactors modules, including the SuccessFactors / SAP hybrid solution utilizing HANA. Experience with SAP or SucessFactors payroll modules is strongly desired. Experience with other cloud based platforms is also acceptable.
- Supervisory experiencerequired in the management of technical and business employee resources and third party vendors.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, decision making, project management, interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Must have extensive and detailed technical expertise and application of relevant human resources principles, theories and concepts.
- Must be able to provide leadership and direction to staff and colleagues while representing the organization internally and externally as a spokesperson on human resources matters.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to identify issues, analyze and interpret data, and develop innovative solutions to a variety of unusually complex problems using a high degree of independent judgment; (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills to accurately document, report, and present findings to a variety of audiences including executive and senior management, senior external parties and government agencies; (3) excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide all levels of employees, including senior managers and senior external parties; (4) the ability to effectively and efficiently initiate, plan, budget and manage projects; and (5) knowledge of computer applications and operations pertinent to the field.
- Must be able to work on a self- initiated basis and lead in a team environment and able to work extended hours and travel as required.
Job ID#: 20527BR