The time is right to join HNTB Corporation! HNTB is currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team in Kansas City, MO.
As an HR business partner to an office or multiple offices, provides support to the business in all areas of Human Resources and may include talent management, employee relations, benefits, compensation, and HR data analytics and reporting.
- Develops positive working relationships and business partnerships in the designated offices and throughout the company.
- In conjunction with other HR shared service teams, implement, administer, educate and deliver on HR programs and training, policies and/or practices that support business objectives.
- Conducts basic employee relation investigations, including developing solutions that result in a fair and timely resolution.
- As part of the overall talent management effort, partner with office leadership teams to identify employee development and training needs, creating and implementing a plan to address those needs.
- Works with the business to plan and implement staffing needs, partnering with recruiters to drive selection of talent.
- Partners with the business to routinely analyze compensation and provide guidance to maintain or support external competitiveness and internal equity.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state regulations by understanding and staying current with state and national laws.
- Regularly evaluates HR data and provide analytics to assigned groups.
- Responsible for conducting exit interviews, analyzing turnover trends and working with leadership to develop strategies to increase engagement and retention.
- Objectively analyzes current practices, identify improvement opportunities, build consensus and assist with the implementation of related changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant degree
5 years of relevant human resources experience
Must have the ability to travel up to 30% of the time