U.S. Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is the largest single-specialty anesthesia practice in the country with over 4,000 clinical providers and associates. By joining our team, you will participate in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment. As an organization we are mission focused on delivering the highest quality in patient care and you will be directly supporting our talented clinical team. We extend this same commitment to quality to our associates and supply tools and resources that will ensure we win in the healthcare marketplace and support of USAP.
This position will support and partner with leaders and staff to deliver, counsel and advise on organizational leadership in support of the HR business model. Key areas are; employee relations, recruiting/staffing, compensation, organizational design, HR Metrics, employee benefits, performance management and employee development. In close collaboration, will work with HR director and other HR professionals on a regular basis to develop, review, and implement HR solutions. Advise and recommend administration, coordination and evaluation of company's Human Resources functions related to key areas.
- Administer tasks in the assigned areas of Human Resources (HR) to include employee relations, recruitment, compensation, performance management, employee development and training, policy interpretation and education
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and insures compliance
- Maintains and prepares quarterly HR Metrics such as new hire, turnover, annual and quarterly bonus and merit evaluations, as needed
- Supports the organization in resolving a variety of employee relations issues, including job performance, promotional increases, benefits and disciplinary action and attendance issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations of employee issues.
- Coaches supervisors on employee feedback and follow up on employee issues.
- Works with HR and Department leaders to improve work relationships, build morale and improve retention
- Provide guidance to the business units in the area of hourly & salary administration.
- Support HR and Department leaders in the development of position progression plans and associated compensation strategy.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to HR and Department leaders on coaching, counseling, career development and disciplinary actions.
- Coaches and enforces appropriate documentation and follow up by HR and Department leaders.
- Facilitate employee focus groups to drive improvements in employee engagement.
- Assists with scheduling and delivering of training and development workshops.
- Collaborates with company leaders and management to identify employee training and development needs.
- Counsels supervisors and managers on appropriate resolution of issues based on company policies and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration. Master's degree preferred.
- PHR, or another HR credentials a plus
- Previous experience as a Strategic HR Business Partner
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience. Preferred background working in healthcare. Experience partnering across regions and states as HR support.
- The highest ethical and professional standards. Maintains strictest confidentiality
- Excellent knowledge of Human Resources laws, procedures and organization policies, procedures and systems
- HR & benefits knowledge, technology, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including board, public and staff presentations
- Excellent employee relations skills
- Microsoft Office suite products including data reporting and spreadsheets
- Well organized, capable of managing multiple projects with concurrent deadlines
- Skilled in gathering, summarizing and reporting information to senior management
- Ability to work effectively and independently with staff, physicians and external customers
- Must have a service-oriented disposition
- Excellent analytical, judgment and decision-making skills
- "Politically savvy" and a team player
- An excellent educator and mentor and willing to share information
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail yet possess a "big picture" perspective
- Able to present and communicate professionally with all staff levels
- Working knowledge and understanding business concepts related to Rev Cycle functions such as; insurance verification, cash collections, coding, credentialing, billing, AR follow-up, collections, and customer service