Position at Havas Media
The HR Manager is responsible to implement the human resource strategy defined by the local, regional and global leadership team.
- Ensure all activities and programs related to human resources are implemented in accordance with the organization's human resource strategy.
- Deployment of retention and training & development programs / initiatives. Managing the performance appraisal process.
- Develop programs that are aimed at embodying and fostering company culture.
- HR administration working with the different areas involved (e.g. Finance, Administration, Global HR, etc.).
- Implement activities (training, recruiting, internal communication, benefits, organization development, processes, payroll management, etc).
- Recruitment of talent.
- 5-7 years in a Human Resources Generalist role.
- 2-3 years at a management capacity
- Be business-oriented.
- Strategic and hands-on.
- Flexible, organized, precise, deliverable.
- Bilingual - English and Spanish fluent