Are you looking to make a huge impact and touch all facets of HR with a fast paced and dynamic HR department If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you as a Human Resources Manager. This is the perfect opportunity for you if you:
Love multitasking in all lanes of HR and making an impact on all parts of HR
- Enjoy being the go to person for just about everything when it comes to daily operations of an HR department and having the answers
- Are totally customer centric when it comes to providing effective HR Management to with all levels of employees
- Passion and understanding of being in a key leadership role that touches so many parts of a business
A Day in the life:
- Responsible for the employees and employment practices for the Distribution Center and company-owned NAPA stores.
- Increase bench strength through recruiting, coaching and development of personnel.
- Provide leadership, and establish a work experience that enables NAPA to be the preferred employer in the community
- Partner with the General Manager, District Manager, Sales Manager and Operations Manager to ensure the short term and longer-term talent needed to successfully meet business priorities
- Conducts and directs new employee orientation process to ensure employee is able to quickly perform their job.
- Demands high standards in performance management, employee coaching, discipline documentation, and terminations.
- Executes, manages and administers company programs and training.
- Coordinates and leads Employee Involvement, Safety, and annual benefit meetings.
- Coaches managers on effective employee management, employee retention, and employee recognition and development techniques.
- Manages compliance with company, federal, state and local policies and regulations related to employment, compensation, safety, workers compensation and security for the DC and company owned stores.
- Manages the employee separation process and collects/analyzes data to enhance the employee experience.
What youll need:
- A four-year Human Resources or business related degreepreferred, or 5 years of equivalent Human Resources experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- SHRM certification (PHR or SPHR) a plus
- Super savvy – Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years payroll administration experience
- Entirely customer-centric (internal/external) and able to develop and sustain effective relationships with key people both inside and outside of operation business.
- PeopleSoft and Kronos experiencepreferred.
- Entirely customer-centric (internal/external)
- Knowledge of payroll and employee relations
- And if you have this, even better:
- SHRM certification (PHR or SPHR)
- 3-5 years experience managing the Human Resources function for 100 500 employees preferred
- Tech savviness. You have the strong ability to navigate through various software programs and social media platforms.
- Background in Recruiting/Staffing.
Why NAPA may just be the right place for you:
Outstanding health benefits and 401K
Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team