$100K — $150K *
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and coordinating policies and programs covering several of the following: employment, labor relations, wage and salary information, training, placement, safety and health, benefits and employee services.
• Implement policies and procedures with staff and the support/alignment of the Plant Manager.
• Administer occupational injury and illness prevention, safety incentives, and training program.
• Select, train, motivate and evaluate assigned staff; working with staff to correct deficiencies; implement discipline and termination procedures.
• Coordinate, direct, and review the work plan for assigned staff; resolving workplace problems; assign work activities and projects; monitor work flow; review and evaluate work products, methods and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with all federal and state statutes regarding Human Resources functions.
• Conduct special studies and investigations as assigned.
• Provide highly responsible and complex staff assistance to the Plant Manager.
• Prepare and review technical data and reports.
• Respond to and resolve difficult and sensitive inquiries and complaints.
Valid through: 11/6/2021