HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER - HUM12723
Function: Human ResourcesLocalization: United States - Alabama - TuscaloosaContract type: Standard jobsPublication date: 13th October 2017Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer "Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you."Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth." Our Faurecia Interior Systems, North America is looking for a Human Resources Manager to be basedat its Manufacturing Plant at Tuscaloosa, AL.
The role of a Site HR Manager is to implement the Group’s HR policies and tools and to provide support tomanagement on human resources issues. The main missions of the role are to:
- Assist the Site Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
- Implement an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training, career management, etc. at site level.
- Ensure efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Guarantee working conditions in compliance with Group Health, Safety and Environment policies.
- Manage industrial relations with local employee representatives.
- Implement Group HR policies and processes within the site, including “Employee Empowerment”, part of the Faurecia Excellence System.
- Report releveant HR information to the Division.
- Support Hourly plant employees and Salary professionals.
- Administration of Collective Bargaining agreement and conduct contract negotiations.
- Assist with any additional tasks as assigned by the company.
- Ensure legal Compliance.
- Comply and reinforce the Code of Management and Code of Ethics as it applies within the perimiter of Human Resources
- To uphold and reinforce the Code of Ethics and the Code of Management as it applies within Human Resources
- Comply with and reinforce the appropriate Code of Ethics as it applies to the confidentiality of employeespersonal data and the protection of HR related documents
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Bachelor's Degree with a specialisation in HR
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a HR Function within an industrial environment.
- Strong knowledge in employment law
- International mind set
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with HR information and payroll systems
- Results focused and driven
- English required