The Human Resource Manager’s role is responsible for providing assignedclient groups with trusted advice, assistance and direction in themanagement of human resources initiatives and practices in accordance with HR strategy.
The Human Resources Manager’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Increase awareness of sound HR principles and practices through daily interactions with assigned clients.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with in market recruitmentneeds.
- Identify development needs and trends in the organization, recommends and implements a variety of programs and initiatives.
- Provide leadership and expertise to cross-functional team and participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Support the HR Division by collaborating upfront and remaining engaged with other HR partners to ensure one message to theclient.
- Partner with client groups and HR partners to align their strategies, cultures, processes and organization structures with theneeds of the organization by providing a full range oforganization effectiveness and consultation services which include, but are not limited to, interpersonal and intergroup relations, change management, business and strategic planning, structural design, restructuring/realignment planning, goal and objective setting, performance management consultation, development and career progression consultation, as well as reward system design
- Influence innovation in the client’s use of the HR programs and activities to support effective business solutions.
- Partner with client groups or HR partners to develop strategic communication plans.
- Lead change efforts amongst peers in the Division of HR.
- Take appropriate risks, provide candid observations and influence others in a caring, respectful and productive manner.
- Capitalize on opportunities to share best practices and advance delivered outcomes.
- Perform on-site HR Partner functions such as recruitment and assist with benefits and compensation management.
- Required 5-8 years of progressive professional human resources experience in a complex, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Human Resources Administration, Business Administration or related discipline preferred
- PHR, SPHR certification preferred
- Retail and Talent Acquisition experience a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 50%-70% of the time.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to environment to be effective in role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively change an individual or group’s position/thinking/behavior
- Demonstrated ability to assess political climate and adjust course accordingly
- Demonstrated effort to proactively share relevant information withstakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to, systematically break down problem into component parts, determine casual relationships among component parts, and use appropriate techniques to identify solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point); prior experience in HRIS system a plus.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.