Human Resources Manager
Our company is an industry leader, and we believe our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager that is driven and committed to recruiting top talent, and providing our team with an exceptional work experience.
The human resource manager is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting global Employees and Independent Contractors. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, performance management, onboarding, policy development and implementation, recruitment management, HRIS development and management, employee relations and employment law compliance.
Ensures best practice and compliance with all employment practices this process/function is held accountable to. The Human Resources Manager is a solution driven individual who is ambitious, does the right thing and is dedicated to make a difference to get the job done.
- Coordinates and manages all new hire and Independent Contractor information and documentation. Ensures best practice and compliance with all regulatory agencies this process/function is held accountable to.
- Manages the talent acquisition and recruitment processes which includes assessments, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Responsible for all benefits eligibility, enrollment of employees, open enrollment, training and distribution of materials to employees and any employer sponsored program.
- Responsible for compliance on eligibility and audit information as related to benefits or retirement plans working closely with the finance team.
- Responsible for compliance and regulations on leave administration, having a working knowledge of State/ Federal and global laws concerning leaves of absence and Workers Compensation compliance.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook.
- Maintains & develops the human resource information system (HRIS), frequently rolling out new features/functions.
- Regular & on-demand reporting through the HRIS and ATS. Develops and delivers employee and Independent contractor trainings as needs are identified, including new employee orientation and benefit education.
- Respond to and find resolution for employee issues and concerns.
- Understands and can assist with complex aspects of benefit accounting and reconciliation by working with the finance team.
- Responsible for Leave Program administration including Workers Compensation, sick leave and long term disability, ensuring compliance.
- Communicates with external with vendors, typically insurance/benefits related and government agencies. Internal with all APR employees and leaders in many global locations.
- Work with vendors in Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Manage initiatives, such as Corporate Wellness and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Stay abreast of state, federal and global employment regulations and ensure programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements and are cost effective.
- Research relevant topics and report findings
Outstanding working knowledge of MS Office; Excel and Powerpoint, HRIS and ATS systems with the ability to customize programs
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Proven experience as HRGeneralist/Manager
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of global employment/labor laws & ability to research international law/compliance as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication and people skills
- Aptitude in proactive, strategic problem-solving
- Payrollexperience a plus
How to apply:
Apply directly here or on ourwebsite at and a member of our recruiting team will reach out to you!