Responsible for implementing and managing human resources policies and programs in the areas of recruitment, employment, employee relations, and equal opportunity employment in compliance with government regulations and company goals. Partner with Leadership to support and implement effective short and long term strategies to attain organizational objectives. Combines HR mastery and Industry knowledge to appropriately evaluate and resolve complex HR issues within a fast paced and changing business environment. Manage a large and geographically dispersed employee base.
Director, Human Resources
Recruiter, HR Coordinator, HR Generalist
OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Oversee all aspects of employee relations; ensure Company policies are administered fairly and consistently. Provide consultative support to managers and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance with all applicable local state and federal employment laws, including but not limited to FLSA, FMLA and ADAAA to minimize risk/exposure to the company
- Provide guidance to ensure the integrity of the performance management program and the development of employees.
- Partner with respective client group in order to understand the business challenges and to ensure effective and timely HR support
- Oversee recruiting and staffing process ensuring compliance with EEO, FCC and Affirmative Action; design and implement employee retention strategies.
- Oversee timely and accurate payroll processing and commission reporting.
- Conduct employee investigations and oversee all escalated employee issues, including ethics point reports.
- Establish local procedures to ensure compliance with Company and regulatory agency requirements.
- Review and oversee unemployment and workers compensationclaims.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of employee benefit programs, and oversee annual enrollment.
- Participate in budget planning and manage departmental expenses.
- Manage Labor Relations Programs, coordinate and participate in Labor Relations Negotiations as needed.
- Support Merger and Acquisition activity working closely with the Corporate Shared Services Team.
- Perform other duties as required.
Number of employees reporting directly to this position 3+
- Bachelor's degreerequired in related field or equivalent experience. Cable and or telecommunications industry experience is a plus.
- Experience in project planning and project management, supervision
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills required.
- High degree of demonstrated decision making and problem solving.
- Excellent planning, prioritizing and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment, with minimal direction and under aggressive schedules.
- Ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to take direction and give direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Personal computer skills, strong working knowledge of spreadsheet, Visio, Adobe Technical Suite, and other training development applications.
- Experience with Instructional Design and Web Design
- Ability to travel on an as needed basis.
Requisition Number: 199218BR