HR Strategy and Execution: This role develops and executes HR Strategy, is accountable for implementing plans that elevate the talent capability of the supported organizations, and improves organizational results by measuring and assessing performance, effectively diagnosing root cause, and implementing innovative solutions. The role will be accountable to develop and shareHR best practices across the businesses and function, and create talent management strategies that put the right people in the right roles to drive results.
- Support safety and engagement programs to ensure every people leader and employee are engaged and care for others, starting with safety.
- Partner with Plant Leader to recruit/develop/retain a high performing leadership team.
- Partner with plant leadership team to execute and ensure a pay for performance culture by leveraging the company’s talent management strategies and systems.
- Leads employee relations to ensure the Primary workforce is performing at its highest level. This includes insuring consistent execution of company policy and practices, as well as compliance with all statutory regulations as required to avoid litigation and third party intervention.
- Improves organizational results by measuring and assessing performance, diagnosing opportunities and implementing solutions.
- Contributes to general business strategy discussions outside of the HR arena.
Leading and Developing Talent: Leads, coaches, and teaches leaders to create an environment where talent is developed through effective coaching, performance management, and talent evaluation. Fills open positions with speed, and with fully capable talent, using the appropriate mix of internal promotions and external recruitment to meet near term performance and longer-term succession needs of the organization. Leverages and maximizes all tools, technology, and resources to develop talent; including Centers of Excellence and functional business team members.
- Partner with local technical college or other local resources to build relevant training programs to ensure a highly skilled technical workforce.
- Invests in growth and development of direct reports and other identified talent.
- Develops a reputation and operates as a trusted advisor and business partner to the business and functional leaders, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
- Knows, coaches, evaluates, and teaches Leadership Capabilities to the leadership of the business / functional areas.
- Assists business / functional leaders with developing and delivering key communications to engage employees.
- Inspires teamwork across staff functions and other business groups to maximize the performance and the development of people. Communicates business / function strategy and performance to external customers effectively and engages them in the vision of the business.
Total Productive Maintenance: This Manager will be key to helping the facility to implement TPM and accelerate it through the growth journey.
- Serve as the Training & Development (T&D) Pillar Leader.
- Support all other Pillar Leaders.
- Drive TPM culture throughout facility.