Human Resources Manager
Position: We currently have a Human Resources Manager opening in our San Mateo, CA headquarters.
Who are we looking for?
- Energetic individual with at least 5 years of broad HRexperience who can support the ever-changing needs of a fast-growing company
- Experience developing and administering various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Experience with Payroll, FMLA, ADA, Disability Leave, and Benefits
What would you do, if hired?
- Manage benefit program including annual renewal of health insurance plans and 401(k) plan filings
- Manage payroll
- Ensure compliance of Celigo’s policies and procedures and maintain employee handbook
- Manage onboarding of new hires and terminations including applicable paperwork, orientations, and exit interviews
- Develop an employee training program
- Manage annual performance review process and performance improvement plans
- Manage annual insurance audits
- Manage immigration process for foreign workers
Who are we?
First and foremost we are hardworking, good, honest, and respectful human beings. We serve each other and our customers. About half of us are located in the Bay Area, and the other half are located in Hyderabad, India; and we have ambitious plans to grow both teams substantially. We are very flexible in regards to working hours and locations, and we care very much about getting work done, but not so much about how you do it. We use lots of web techs and scrum like meetings to keep everyone in sync.
Why join Celigo?
- We are solving a really hard problem that almost every business on the planet is currently facing.
- We just got funded, and we will give you a generous stock package.
- We are growing very fast and there will be lots of career growth/change opportunities down the road.
- We are very passionate about UX and making sure our product is absolutely amazing (something you can share and be proud of).