The Human Resources Manager will serve as a business partner for Calibers Corporate groups. He or she will be responsible for acting as the subject matter expert on the day to day operations of human resources policies and procedures, performance management and improvement, employment and compliance, policy development and documentation, employee relations, talent management, employee communications, employee safety/welfare/wellness/health, and recruiting and staffing.
- Partner and consult with select business groups in areas such as performance management, employee relations and investigations, employee engagement, and retention.
- Oversee the onboarding process and all voluntary and involuntary terminations, identifying trends.
- Assist with policy development, implementation, and interpretation.
- Maintain company compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between managers/employees and Payroll/Benefits/Compensation.
- Assist in developing and implementing competitive compensation models.
- Maintain the integrity of HR database and reporting and perform ad-hoc reporting as needed.
- Participate in and/or lead company and HR related projects.
- 5+ years of Human Resources Generalist experience, including strong knowledge of Employment and Immigration Law and Compliance requirements and utilizing a high degree of integrity and discretion.
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), preferably ADP.
- HR experience supporting with a decentralized workforce.
- Experience consulting and partnering with senior management
- Professional HR Certification preferred.
- Mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related discipline, or combination of education and relevant experience.