Human Resources Manager
As one of the largest consumer product manufacturers in North America, our client is experts at listening to the desires of families to ensure that their products meet customer’s needs. They’ve built their reputation as one of the best manufacturers around by committing to four service basics: safe and clean workplace, quality construction, fashionable products, and complete, on-time delivery.
· Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope.
· Provide HR expertise to the Plant Leadership Team.
· Coach & mentor HR Coordinators. Lead the HR function and ensure that policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner and is;
· Responsible for sharing best practices, external bench marking and continuous improvement.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field required
· 5+ years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing setting is required
· Experience with LeanSix Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance, and High Performing Work Systems a plus;
· 5+ years of experience in managing talent management programs
· Experience in creating and delivering full-scale change and engagement programs;
Please email your resume to . Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.