Under limited supervision, administers and /or oversees all Human Resources related programs and functions including benefits safety, hiring, orientation, training, wage and salary administration, personnel records, government compliance, employee relations, communication.
- Develop programs and training to maintain an accident free workplace.
- Surpass annual safety goals.
- BBS Participation.
- Recruits, interviews and selects employees to fill vacant hourly and salaried positions.
Coaching and Counseling –
- Coaching and developing others.
- Guiding the managers and other employees in matters related to career development, staffing initiatives, employee relations, workplace ethics and performance management.
- Responsible for working with managers in the development of staff.
- Council’s all employees to resolve personal or company related problems, which affect their performance.
HR Policy and Procedure –
- Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Oversee WC case management, which includes coordinating treatment and return to work for injured employees.
- HRIS System Update/ Information i.e.: Compensation info, EE data.
- Tracking Performance Reviews and updating HRIS with received information.
- Track Training initiatives.
- Creating reports for Plant Management team as needed
- Investigation and reporting of workers comp when necessary
- Plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, interviewing, hiring, orientation, promotions, personnel policies and regulatory compliance
- Collection of HR metrics, analysis of the data, properly collating it, reporting and identification of trends.
- Provides specific Corporate sponsored training programs, as required.
- Assure legal compliance with OSHA, EEOC, ADA and federal and state laws.
- Generates/Administers action notices for plant hourly and salaried employees.
Employee Relations –
- Champion of the company's Core Values.
- Leadership, setting pace, decisiveness, change management, team development, ability to influence, organizational awareness.
- Education: Undergraduatedegree in Human Resources, Labor Relations or other related field.
- Certifications: PHR or SPHR Preferred, Six Sigma Green or Black Beltpreferred
- Work Experience: At least 7 years HR generalist experience within a manufacturing plant.
- Job ID: 5072_530947