Purpose of Position:
This position will be responsible for managing employee relations matters for the East Coast region and Corporate HQ, as well as Recruitment and Selection processes for North America (N.A.) field operations and Corporate HQ. In this role, will also oversee all management team relationships and recruitment efforts, while implementing cost effective strategies to ensure overall alignment of departmental goals.
- Provide management and direction in employee counseling, coaching and discipline. Handle counseling, coaching sessions and terminations when necessary.
- Review, develop and maintain Company policies based on recent legislation, current issues and/or any other situation that may warrant changes in policies, guidelines or procedures.
- Represent the Company in employee related hearings or investigations (e.g. EEOC).
- Assist in the preparation of assigned budget assumptions and Human Resources objectives to support the N.A. Human Resources budget.
- Build and maintain management relationships at all levels, to ensure open communication and goal alignment, between field operations and Human Resources functions.
- Oversee selection, contract negotiation, implementation and maintenance of North America employment agencies, to ensure proper and consistent controls are in place.
- Manage the annual manpower budgeting process within the North America region.
- Collaborate with the Information Technology (IT) department to develop and improve existing and new reports/systems, in order to enhance and streamline overall recruitment and HRprocesses.
- Oversee management of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and New Hire Onboarding portal.
- Special projects as assigned by the Sr. Vice President, Human Resources and/or Director, Human Resources N.A.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field, from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 to 5 years prior recruiting and Human Resources management experience, in a corporate environment.
- A generalist background with a broad knowledge of employment, organizational development, employee relations, training and development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent business communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, and to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
Preferred but not Essential:
- Master's Degree in related field.
- Previous Agency/Staffing experience.
- SPHR or PHR certification.
- Bi-lingual: English and Spanish (i.e. oral and written).