You Will Be Responsible For:
- Leads a matrix team focused on developing, executing, and managing a major leadership development strategy system-wide, including the development of talent review and management practices, leadership curricula, career development planning, high potential development, and succession management
- Responsible for managing others by directing the day-to-day work activities, coaching and development, employee performance, and executing disciplinary action as appropriate
- Partners with campuses or system functions to develop and implement leadership development strategies, facilitate talent reviews, and create and track development plans for key high potential candidates
- Prepares and delivers facilitation of leadership development programming and experiential development plans
- Provides executive coaching to senior managers and high potential candidates
- Assesses training needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and/or consultation with managers, consultants or others to identify needs and to develop an aligned curriculum of system and campus programs, on-line tools and resources
What You Will Need:
- Master's degree in Psychology, Education, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field, OR
- Bachelor's degree and ten years progressive experience in organizational development related field, with emphasis on performance improvement activities. Proven experience 5+ years' leading cross-functional teams.
- Certified in at least one recognized assessment tool (i.e. Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), DiSC Behavioral Assessment, etc.); OR
- Certified in two or more leadership development programs, or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), or Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) through the Association for Talent Development (ATD)
The Manager of Leadership & Talent Development provides resources and builds relationships focusing on the mission and objectives set forth by the organization. Acts as operational and strategic resource driving the planning and execution of Leadership Development and Talent Management across the organization, including campuses and system functions. Interfaces with all levels of Senior Leadership to align with key initiatives, develop content for Leadership Programs, and implement Leadership Development and Talent Management solutions which seek to enhance the professional growth of all Florida Hospital employees. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.