The Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Specialist's the primary focus of this position is to support the maintenance of the HRIS system in addition to the other systems supported by the team. The HRIS Specialist also support a Ceridian implementation, patches testing and other projects as assigned. This is an excellent growth opportunity collaborating with multiple business functions, as well as implementing and driving process improvements across all HR systems including Workday.
- Function as Co-Project Manager during implementation of Payroll and Time & Attendance module.
- Participate in the conversion, setup, specs and testing of Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project.
- Act as a technical expert and administrator of Payroll and Time & Attendance systems including maintenance of system users, maintenance of documentation such as job aids, training manuals, configuration and other support related documents.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes including developing UAT criteria and test cases.
- Assist in the development of new business processes and controls around payroll and time tracking post go-live.
- Responsible for day-to-day system support, including interfaces to external vendors, developing and overseeing automated and review controls, and driving compliance with new business processes in the field. Work with the HRIS team on data integrations.
- Support on-going projects in conjunction withHRIS team such as implementations, upgrades, system testing and business process enhancements. Identify opportunities for improvement in Payroll areas and propose alternative solutions where applicable.
- Work with Payroll-HR Compliance and supportinternal and external audits related to Payroll system, user compliance and data access.
- Support Payroll end users and data management with reports and tools as appropriate.
Experience, skills and qualifications
- Experience with HRIS, data transaction and strong data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of Workday
- Ceridian Payroll or ADP Payroll system experience (either works)