Human Resources Generalist
Apparel & Footwear
The position serves as an extension of the existing HR Generalists in developing, managing and directing the implementation / maintenance of approved human resources programs across the supply chain, information technology, and corporate support functions.
The position is responsible for daily partnership with functional leadership, business leadership, and legal counsel on all human resource issues. Responsible for first line employee relations, as well as ensuring maximum performance and execution in key areas of HR including employee relations, talent management, performance management, change management and financialstaffingbudgets for respective areas.
• Approaches issues analytically and collaboratively to drive business results.
• Has ownership of the workforce planning / OPC (Operating Plan Commitment) process. Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of OPC reports.
• Manages communications of employee changes to HRIM, Payroll and Benefits to ensure accuracy as it relates to headcount and budgets which directly affects the OPC process.
• Utilizes next level thinking and advanced analytical skills to complete special projects
• Manages the job approval process for the organization ensuring all required approvals are obtained. Responsible for the certification/ posting/ backfill process.
• Provides comprehensive HR consultative support to the business partners
• Engages with existing HR generalists and business leaders to effectively drive talent management activities, including talent reviews, performance management & coaching, and learning & development.
• Works independently, informing stakeholders as needed and takes action regarding staffing needs using expert knowledge of the organizational structure and business needs.
• Partners with business leaders and HR generalists to evaluate alternative current and future state organizational structures based on the needs of the business.
• Independently identifies potential employee relations issues and works withotherHR generalists and business leaders to develop plans to resolve and/or enhance the working environment.
• Interprets and communicates company policies and procedures, including the Global Code of Conduct.
• Leads investigations relating to employee concerns, including those resulting from calls to the global hot line.
• Serves as an SME for headquarters employees with accountability for accurate answers to HR inquiries.
• Designs and manages process improvement initiatives with measurable cost savings to the business.
• Conducts exit interviews for non-banded employees.
• Performs other assignments as directed by supervision.
Minimum Education and ExperienceRequired:
• BS/BA required. Preferred business management/administration, finance or related business degree.
• Preferred3- 5-years human resources experience
• Comfortable with data analytics and using data analysis tools.
• Proven analytical skills and the ability to “tell a story” with data.
• Strong math and conceptual skills.
• Experience creating and executing HR strategies in alignment with business goals.
• Demonstrated history of building relationships at all levels within the organization.
• Excellent coach and team leader who can champion change.
• Work cross functionally in a “dotted line,” highly matrixed organization.
• Strong business/financial acumen
• Written and verbal communication skills, including presentations.
• Operate as a consultative business partner
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to changing priorities, deadlines and high pressure situations.
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Knowledge of HRIS systems and Microsoft Office.
• Flexible to work the hours rerequired to meet the business needs.