STV is seeking a Human Resources Generalist for work in our Philadelphia, PA location.
Human Resources Generalist Job Responsibilities: Supports operating units by implementing human resources programs; solving performance problems.
Human Resources Generalist Job Duties:
- Assist with human resources programs: talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, records management, safety and health, employee relations, compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- Assist in the formulation of human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.Skills: maintaining employee electronic files, people skills, Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills; Software - Proficient in Microsoft Office and WorkdayExperience: 5 years progressive HR experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Human Resources Generalist Skills and Qualifications.