HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST & RECRUITER
Advantage Communication Group and Cellular Optimization, sister companies involved in Telecom and Wireless managed services, are both growing again! We are looking for an experienced Recruiter with some HR Generalist knowledge topartner with corporate management in our Roslyn Heights, NY office.
This individual will support the day-to-day functions of full life cycle recruitment and on-boarding high quality employees as well as working withthe PEO firm which will handle benefits administration, employee data management and support, compliance, reporting record keeping, and payroll. This is an ideal position for a very strong recruiter with HR Generalist experience who wants to be part of an exceptionally creative, managed services environment and is looking to make a positive impact. This person must be highly organized and self-motivated.
- Create postings, recruit for new positions, conduct all interviews, and draft offer letters for new hires.
- New employee on-boarding, orientation, long term employee training and retention.
- Process, verify, and maintain new hire paperwork & confidential personnel related documentation.
- Work with PEO firm to administer employee benefit programs (including health insurance), payroll for all employees, and process all employee changes (transfers, salary, promotions, etc.)
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures toemployees or job applicants.
- Raise awareness of the Corporate Brand via social media and be the ‘face’ of the company at recruiting events.
- Stay up to date with state and federal laws, regulations, and best practice methods for recruiting and human resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field of study.
- 8 to 10 years of Staffing / HR Generalist experience in a corporate environment.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience as a recruiter in a SMALL company (under 30 employees).
- General knowledge of current State and Federal Wage, Employment Laws and HR policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail, diligent task follow-through and customer service orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (including grammar and punctuation).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate sensitive and confidential matters effectively to all professional levels within the organization.
- Salary, bonus & benefits commensurate with experience and achievement
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE EMAIL CAREERS@ADVANTAGECG.COM.
Advantage Communications is dedicated to equal opportunity employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disabled status, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.