Noblis is seeking a motivated, committed and resourceful HR generalist to join our team in supporting our regional office located in Menlo Park, California. The Human Resource Generalist reports to the Vice President and Chief HR Officer and will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and will work closely with corporate HR to ensure all policies, procedures, and guidelines are effectively administered at the regional office. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: recruitment/employment, , employee relations, training, performance management, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
The primary responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Coordinates employee relations with corporate HR and responds to questions regarding benefits, systems, performance, company programs and policies
- Provides coaching and support in talent management, including selection, assessment, development, deployment, engagement and retention of talent. On-boarding and off-boarding of talent.
- Handling requisitions for end-to-end recruitment of internal and external talent
- Partners with Hiring Manager and Corporate HR in the recruitment and selection process
- Implements sourcing strategies to attract prospects and increase talent pipelines
- Supports the HR team as the "go to" person for general questions about HRprocesses, procedures and employment laws
- Monitors and ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal requirements by staying on top of existing and new legislation and enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Leads and participates on ad hoc projects supporting the strategic needs of the Human Resources team
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel;
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Supports benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of five (5) years of related experience as an HR generalist
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience recruiting technical and scientific staff
- Expertise with California labor laws and requirements
- Ability to effectively communicate with all level of employees
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience working withHR systems (i.e. iCIMS, Ultipro, etc.)
- Experience supporting federal customers is a plus