Human Resources Generalist
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Apparel and Advanced Textiles (A&AT) is seeking a Human Resources Professional to join our Waynesboro, Virginia manufacturing site.
The Human Resources Generalist role will provide support and guidance for our Operations site in Waynesboro and will report directly to the site HR Manager.
A&AT is leading global apparel technology company developing, producing, branding, and marketing innovative fibers, fabrics and other textile offerings.
Our products can be found in virtually every garment category, providing comfort, fit and performance benefits. With 3,000 employees worldwide, we serve more than 800 customers in over 30 countries worldwide.
A&AT’s portfolio of brands includes LYCRA® fiber, LYCRA HyFit® fiber, LYCRA® T400® fiber, ELASPAN® fiber, COOLMAX® fiber, THERMOLITE® fiber/insulation, SUPPLEX® fiber and TACTEL® fiber.
With 87% consumer awareness, the LYCRA® Brand complements leading apparel brands, adding to their franchises by endorsing the quality, comfort and fit of their garments. It is widely recognized throughout the supply chain as a sign of innovation and quality.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources
- Experience in MS Office Software (MS Word document creation/editing, Excel spreadsheet creation/editing, data entry and analysis, and PowerPoint presentation creation/editing
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment such as hard hats, ear plugs, safety glasses, steel-toed shoes, etc.
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous HR Generalist experience in chemical or petrochemical industry