Be part of something altogether life-changing.
Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - so you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What you'll do
- Work a flexible schedule to cover 24-hour manufacturing operations.
- Be willing to work modified hours during 1st, 2nd, and/or 3rd shifts, based on business needs.
- Lead employee relations issues and investigate 'speak up' cases in a manufacturing environment.
- Act in concert with HR Manager to deliver HR programs and solutions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures.
- Advise and partner with leaders and associates on HR processes and resources.
- Support, advise, and collaborate on all aspects of HR including salaried and non-salaried employee payroll and compensation, benefits, leaves of absences, performance management, employee relations & engagement, and conditions of employment.
- Advocate for business success, balancing fair labor standards, company policy & practice, and business needs.
- Investigate Employee Relations issues, complaints, and conflicts in the workplace including appropriate documentation and follow-up.
- Assist in managing, implementing and training of HR systems (e.g., Workday, ADP eTime) in order to maintain integrity of employee and organizational data.
- Assist in new hire onboarding and facilitate New Employee Orientation.
- Assist with communication, engagement, and organizational change.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within assigned current processes.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 5 years Human Resources experience required, or Master's degree with 3 years experience
- Proven track record to assume full ownership/accountability for multiple, major projects and/or processes
- Exhibits high degree of integrity and confidentiality in handling very sensitive information using considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment
- Ability to work independently as well as optimally within a team
- Ability to build and follow processes and balance multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Effective and influential interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven critical thinking and project management skills.
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness, problem-solving skills; ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and experience working with HRIS a plus and familiarity working within HR systems such as Workday, ADP Payroll, and eTime.