Job Family: Executives
FLSA Status: Exempt
This position is responsible for all functions of the human resources department. Individual will work with the Company President and other location/ department management team members to maximize the efficiency of the department in support of the organizational goals and standards. This position will report directly to the President/CEO.
- Be a business partner to the company president and branch/ department managers.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies, designing systems, accumulating resources, resolving problems, implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources, developing action plans, measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, minimizing the impact of variances.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities, communicating and coordinating requirements, expediting fulfillment, evaluating milestone accomplishments, evaluating optional courses of action, changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions, analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines, communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.