We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
The Director, Human Resources is a strategic and hands-on role that will provide support to across the entire organization. Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Director will play a key role in evolving the HR Business Partner model while also helping leaders think strategically about people & culture.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a passionate, fun and goal-oriented leadership style to a team of HR professionals that you will directly supervise toward achieving an end goal of creating a stellar, service oriented, and employee-centric HR department.
- Ensure recommendations and courses of action by the HR team are legally compliant and establish a positive employer-employee relationship that is consistent with the company.
- Evaluate, recommend and participate (at times taking lead) in ongoing development of people programs and processes.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration that allows for healthy debate, creative thinking, and team cohesion.
- Partner with leadership team to assess, design and deliver solutions needed to optimize talent and enhance effectiveness including compensation and performance management.
- Work with senior leadership to develop and implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results in line with our company values.
- Review and analyze internal company survey data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Monitor the "pulse" of employees and develop and execute on initiatives to ensure a high level of employee engagement & a positive employee experience.
- Actively partner, coach & develop leadership team members, managers, and individuals. Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues, ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when needed.
- Maintain positive relationships with managers and employees to promote our culture of open communication.
- Oversee the development, implementation and administration of wage and salary policies, process and structures, and performance/goal management programs. Assure that the organization's compensation programs are competitive and equitable and in keeping with the organization's compensation philosophy.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Direct a continuing study of all human resources policies, programs, processes and practices to keep the organization abreast of current best practice and informed of new developments.
What You'll Need:
- 10+ years experience in Human Resources, preferably as HR Business Partner or HR Generalist within the high-tech space, 3+ years supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience and perspective around successfully navigating the cultural and operational challenges of growth.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A well-rounded HR skill-set: knowledge of fundamental HR practices across ER, staffing, management practices, organizational effectiveness, and compensation.
- Capability to apply discretion and sound judgment in managing complex processes, decisions and handling sensitive information.
- Exceptional communication, coaching, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong influencing skills leveraging business acumen, expertise and data.
- Ability to work within compressed timeframes and embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required in a fast-paced company.
- Comfortable working hands-on to get things done and quickly shifting to complex strategy discussions.
- Can accomplish results and desired outcomes through formal and informal corporate structures.
- Travel up to 25% as needed.
What You'll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOULof a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match