Mersive is a leading provider of software-based collaboration solutions for corporate, education, and government markets, and we’re hiring!
Mersive is seeking the perfect Denver based candidate to fulfill recruiting and human resources roles. The successful candidate will have substantial recruiting experience, HR administration experience, as well as outstanding communications skills, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to accept ownership for a diverse range of duties.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and counseling
- Plans, monitors, appraises, and reviews staff job contributions
- Maintains compensation, designs systems, accumulates resources, resolves problems, and implements change
- Gathers and maintains job requirements and descriptions for all current roles as well as new roles when they come up
- Posts job descriptions on company and other websites
- Manage outside recruiters (if applicable), inside recruiter, office manager and other HR personnel
- Works with department managers in selecting candidates to interview
- Manages all interview coordination once candidates have been identified
- Creates and manages process of job offer letters
- Manages on-boarding process including legal requirements, benefits, direct deposit info, etc.
- Maintains employee files
- Creates and works with an on-boarding checklist, including working with IT to assure all new hires have appropriate resources (computers, etc) on the start day.
- Acts as liaison with MSEC for any HR or legal related issues
- Works with management to manage benefits including health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, 401K, etc. including onboarding, open enrollment, vendor management, terminations, COBRA, etc.
- Plans or assists in office events as required
- Works closely with all managers and employees
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a business-related field
- Significant experiencerecruiting