The HR Leader for our Preventive Business Unit is responsible for oversight of implementation of HR processes, policies and HR activities for that business. They lead the HR team within their business and they will coordinate HR activities for Preventive BU employees who are in international locations with the local HR teams in those locations. They lead all talent development efforts and succession planning for their business unit. They also ensure consistent implementation of HR policies across their scope of influence. They also support the sharing and leveraging of resources with other business units and locations within their region as well as identifying opportunities to consolidate work into a Shared Services arrangement.
- Ensures compliance with all legislation associated with hiring talent and that standard Denstply Sirona tools and practices are consistently utilized.
- Oversight for pay practices within their business to ensure that all practices are compliant with local legislation and are also aligned with Dentsply Sirona policy and practice and tools.
- Oversee the administration of disciplinary action to ensure consistency. Will also work with leadership to oversee or handle more complex employee issues. May also engage internal or external legal counsel (ensures approval from in-house counsel prior to engaging external counsel.
- May conduct investigations that are particularly complex or need an objective review.
- Oversee all restructuring activities in their area of responsibility. Provide approval of the plan from an HR perspective - for complex situations will review with the HR VP Americas. Will ensure consistency of use of the standard Dentsply Sirona tools and templates and overall compliance with needed approvals as part of the restructuring process.
- Supports employee engagement activities for the business.
- Provide leadership for key HR processes; including the Employee Development and Performance Review process, goal setting, compensation processes associated with salary administration and bonus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Bachlors degree or equivalent in a related discipline. Advanced degreepreferred.
HR certification is preferred. Also certification in CCL’s Benchmarks, Harrison assessment, change management, or coaching are preferred.
Years and Type of Experience:
HR Leader would have a minimum of 10 years of related HRexperience with strong business partnership and coaching skills.
Some exposure to working on an international basis is also preferred, and some experience in a regulated environment like medical device is ideal but not required.
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Talent management
- Staffing and Selection at all levels
- Organization design
- Performance Management
- Coaching skills
- Change Management – leading changes as well as coaching client groups to better manage change.
- Strong business partnering skills and business acumen.
- Working effectively in a matrix environment