Our client, a heavy industrial manufacturer, is seeking a Director of Human Resources for their Mid-Atlantic Region.
Reporting directly to the President of the Mid-Atlantic region and functionally to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Director of Human Resources will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing human resources strategies, structures, tools and processes aligned with the business strategy to support the optimization of human capital. This must be accomplished within the framework of the organization’s corporate policies, plans, and programs. The role will also provide HRBP support to the corporate HQ location. The role supports approximately 1,000 employees in total and has 35+ facilities.
- Initiates and sustains collaborative, trust-based relationships with senior leaders, peers and subordinates
- Adapts, develops and/or implement appropriate human resource structures, tools policies, processes and procedures to support the business strategy
- Creates, nurtures and sustains a positive, engaging work environment that attracts, develops and retains critical talent
- Promotes a change-oriented culture to help drive priority-based initiatives aligned with the business goals throughout the organization
- Effectively crafts and communicates company messages
- Contributes leading-edge thought leadership and innovative approaches to maximize organizational performance within the region
· 12+ years of progressive HR generalist experience within a manufacturing/industrial environment
· Experience with multi-site HR leadership, union and non-union preferred
· Bachelors degree in business, HR or related field, Masters degreepreferred