BEHAVIORAL HEALTH HOSPITAL OPENING SUMMER 2018. Seeking an experienced HUMAN RESOURCES Director with Healthcare experience (preferably Behavioral Health). Master’s degree and HR certification highly preferred. Bachelor's Degree required.
Provides on-site human resources leadership in the following functional areas: employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, training and development, employee morale and retention, compensation and benefits, and special projects.
- Responsible for managing employee benefit package.
- Recruitment and Retention.
- Collect and report out key statistics: Turn-over rates, Workers Compensation, Open positions, OT.
- Handling employee relation issues.
- HR policy and procedures review and updates.
- 5+ years of comprehensive Human Resource Management experience in a healthcare field.
- Strong working knowledge with healthcare accreditation surveys.
- Successful recruitment experiencerequired.
- Knowledge of insurance regulations, plan designs and third party payer administration is required.
- Must have strong computer, presentation, and organizational skills.
Destiny Springs is a state-of-the-art free standing psychiatric hospital serving the Greater Phoenix area. Services include voluntary inpatient treatment for behavioral health emergencies, 24 hour walk-in crisis intervention, medication management, and outpatient programs. Destiny Springs specializes in individualized therapeutic services provided in a warm and inviting environment.