The Human Resources (HR) Director is responsible for supporting the Biologics businesses at the Madison, WI site. He/she will be responsible for the development, implementation and coordination of all aspects of Human Resources services at the site. This includes policies administration, employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation, benefits, payroll administration, and staffing. The HR Director is a strategic partner and member of the site Leadership Teams in Madison reporting directly to the Area HR Director with a dotted line relationship to the site General Manager
- Acts as a Site HR business partner to GM’s and other key site leaders.
- Supports the HRArea Director to drive greater efficiency, quality and consistency in the strategy and execution of key HRprocesses, programs and policies across the region and worldwide.
- Leads the Site HR Team including coaching, training and development.
- Leads and is a partner in developing and driving (strategic) business management agenda and HR initiatives.
- Identifies problem trends and develops/executes improvement processes.
- Develops and manages site HR Metrics.
- Reviews and approves compensation decisions (adjustments, promos) within Catalent Guidelines.
- Supports the Site Management Team in identifying improvement opportunities that enhance the site and plant performance. Key driver in supporting the site’s efforts in driving performance improvement and ensuring the site culture embraces the concept of principles-driven Catalent Production System (Lean).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 10+ years of Human Resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong labor relations and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of state and federal employment laws
- Possess leadership and counselling abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops