Here at Barkley, we are a culture of dreamers, makers, and innovators. That's not just in the "Creative" department - that goes for every partner. We're in search of that strategic soul who can add their own creativity and innovation to the way that we engage and retain our partners.
Someone whose enthusiasm is as infectious as it is influential. Somebody who has that perfect blend of process and adaptability. Someone who wants to add to the culture of our weird, wild, and wonderful independent agency. Someone who is ready to seek out the best people to help us build a world-class idea company, and then help them be both happy and successful as we partner on this awesome journey together.
- Provide immediate positive cultural impact
- Oversee and maintain HR including: compensation & benefits, performance management, Barkley culture & events, company communication, employee experience, employee engagement, employee relations, training & development, compliance, change management, HRIS management, H1B visa applications and renewals, worker's comp administration, unemployment claims.
- Strategic planning to align employee experience with Barkley philosophy & goals
- Evaluate, create, and revise Barkley policies & programs
- Partner with VP, Talent Acquisition on diversity & inclusion, retention, and engagement
- Manage miscellaneous employee benefits budget & training budget
- Mentor and develop Human Resources Management team
- 10 years or more experience in roles that demonstrate growth in a HR career
- Deep familiarity with HR best practices, systems, programs, tools, assessment, metrics, and standards from a variety of industries
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to develop innovative, long-term HR strategies and align/manage resources to ensure successful execution against the strategies
- Outstanding consultative skills - ability to engage with, establish credibility and influence internal partners including the executive team.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), analytical, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HR standards, legal issues, and best practices
- Ability to evaluate and manage vendors; demonstrated ability to lead RFP to select vendors
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experiencerequired