Join the HR team at Barkley! YOU- Have a passion for people and thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
Responsible for the leadership, design, development, and execution of effective Human Resources strategies and programs for a creative idea company. This will include the creation of a toolbox and process for engaging and retaining partners at Barkley.
- Oversees and maintains HR including: compensation & benefits, performance management, Barkley culture & events, company communication, employee experience, employee engagement, employee relations, training & development, compliance, change management, HRIS management, H1B visa applications and renewals, worker's comp administration, unemployment claims.
- Strategic planning to align employee experience with Barkley philosophy & goals
- Evaluation, creation, revision of Barkley policies & programs
- Partner with VP, Talent Acquisition on diversity & inclusion, retention, and engagement
- Manages miscellaneous employee benefits budget & training budget
- Mentor and develop Talent Management team
- 10 years or more experience in roles that demonstrate growth in a HR career
- Deep familiarity with HR best practices, systems, programs, tools, assessment, metrics, and standards from a variety of industries
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to develop innovative, long-term HR strategies and align/manage resources to ensure successful execution against the strategies
- Outstanding consultative skills - ability to engage with, establish credibility and influence internal customers including at the most senior-executive level
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), analytical, and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HR standards, legal issues, and best practices
- Ability to evaluate and manage vendors; demonstrated ability to lead RFP to select vendors
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experiencerequired