World Class industries (WCI), located in Hiawatha, IA, is searching for a self-driven Human Resources Development Manager.
The core responsibilities of the HR Development Manager position will be recruiting, cultivating the hiring process, onboarding/training, and implementing career development programs for all WCI locations.
This position is responsible for both the technical and social needs for building strong teams, improving processes, and providing strategic results.
WCI is a growing company that prides itself on its company culture and advancement opportunities. Apply today to join this industry leader.
• Design, develop, and lead the implementation of the career development strategy
• Lead and manage the development of different programs for specific groups of employees
• Regularly assess annual employee turnover
• Build functioning relationships with the management
• Recruiting and hiring new employees
• Onboarding and training all new employees
• Act as an influencing member of the leadership management team
• 4 yeardegree in Human Resources or related field preferred
• 5+ years of Human Resource Development experience
• Results driven
• Excellent communication skills
• Strategic and visionary thinker
• Highly organized
• Some travel is required
• Ability to work independently