$80K — $100K *
There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
• Works with client engagement leaders to interpret client needs and deliver high quality human resources consulting solutions, on time and within budget. Primary industry focus will be non-profit with emphasis in community action agencies and head start programs. Secondary focus will extend into financial services, manufacturing, and other industries represented by the Firm.
• Demonstrates expertise in the core function areas of human resources to include: organizational structure and role alignment, performance management, compensation systems design (base and annual incentive), executive selection, succession planning, behavioral assessment, policy and procedure development, and compliance with various federal employment law.
• Communicates and collaborates with client staff to complete the steps necessary to deliver on engagement scope.
• Prepares for client engagement by working with engagement team, administrative support, and client contacts on scheduling, timelines, and solidifying client project team participants
• Administering and integrating quantitative research tools to meet the involvement and data needs of the engagement scope.
• Analyzing, interpreting, and/or summarizing information and data for diverse audiences.
• Building, editing, and communicating reports, including professional and collaborative. presentations, to executives, boards of directors, and client management and staff.
• Consults with internal associates and external clients on best practices, innovations, tools, regulations, and methodologies.
• Participates in the development, updating, and/or delivery of high-quality training content to diverse audiences of client leadership, management and staff.
• Builds effective relationships with industry-aligned professional associations to remain state of the industry trends and to expand depth of industry knowledge.
• Contributes to the growth of the practice by performing business development tasks, including attending marketing and networking events and conferences, forming industry relationships, building additional skillsets and knowledge to become a thought leader within the industry, and working alongside Wipfli marketing to build campaigns.
• Bachelor's Degree Required, Master’s degree preferred.
• PHR or SPHR certification is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years progressive experience in human resources.
• Experience with behavior assessment tools (e.g., PI, DiSC)
• Demonstrates ability to quickly absorb and synthesize information
• Ability to manage multiple, time sensitive priorities and to work without close supervision
• Ability to travel 25%
o Relationship building
o Problem solving
o Results orientation
o Client orientation
o Time Management.
Valid through: 2/9/2021
$100K — $150K
15 days ago
$100K — $150K
15 days ago