Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented Human Resources Client Manager to be based in E. Hartford, CT.
Do you wish you could put your expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do, this is part of our success in the Aerospace Industry.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your human resources career, then we have a phenomenal opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to drive key human resources initiatives and promote an inspiring culture in our engineering organization at Pratt & Whitney. The HR Client Manager in this role will provide strategic HR guidance to the Hot Section (HSE) Engineering client group, within the Engineering Module Centers. HSE has employees in East Hartford, West Palm Beach, and other sites throughout the US. This organization focuses on designing and integrating components within the hot section of the engine, including combustors, nozzles, turbine airfoils, exhaust cases, rotors, and other hardware.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partnering with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support the business goals and get results
- Effectively executing Human Resources processes including performance management, salary planning, staffing and retention, employee relations, and development
- Will lead 1-2 HR direct reports
- Addressing HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees.
- Coaching Managers and employees, helping them become the best that they can.
- Participating in succession planning processes and programs focused on current and future organizational needs
- Supporting diversity, recruiting and retention strategy, efforts and programs, as needed
- Partner with Mergers & Acquisitions HR Managers on an HR integration project
- Bachelor Degree
- 5+ years of experience working in the Human Resources function with Demonstrable skills in Staffing, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations, Organizational design and Employment Law
- US Person (Green Card Holder or US Citizen) due to program requirements
- MBA/MS/MA in Human Resources or related field is highly desired
- Previous project management skills
- Initiative, creativity, along with the ability to craft clear communications both written and verbally
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent judgment and professional maturity
- Multi-tasking abilities, have a client focus, adaptive, and work effectively in a time sensitive and dynamic environment
- Familiarity with Workday HRIS
- Project Managementexperience
BS/BA degree in Human Resources or related field
MBA/MS/MA in Human Resources or related field is highly desired
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 67909BR