The HR Business Process Manager is a senior-level position within the HR Shared Service Center. This position is responsible for providing daily technical support and partners to improve processes and leverages the return on technological capabilities. This individual evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes, manages projects, business process configurations, test new enhancements, ensures data integrity, analyzes data flows for process improvement opportunities as well as deployment to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.
How you will make an impact:
- Provide consultative transaction processing guidance.
- Lead effort to build out and enhance new work streams geared toward operational efficiency and automation of deliverables used during the business life-cycle.
- Gather metrics from calls and provide status reporting.
- Continuously look for efficiencies across the team to minimize the amount of time request remain open.
- Develop tools and provide ongoing training and support to HR Shared Service Analyst and Specialist.
- Ensure comprehensive documentation of processes in our knowledge base articles.
- Facilitate technical knowledge sharing with the HRMS team and develop best practices and standards which will be followed by the department.
- Utilize analytical and technical skills for translating business needs into requirements, driving projects, and delivering effective, value-adding solutions.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and Volunteer Hours
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of education on a case by case basis.
- Minimum of (8) years of professional experience, including at least 4 years focused in a shared services environment and relevant HR experience in HR, HRMS, or IT.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude to effectively support and use PC based windows applications
- An understanding of HR and the partnership with HRMS required.
- Demonstrated PC proficiency in using and supporting Windows applications.
- HCM experience required with a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and solve technical problems.