International consulting firm located in New York City needs:
Human Resources Business Partner
We need Human Resources Business Partners in the following areas:
- Banking (large bank supporting operations groups experience needed)
- Digital (Digital Agency experience needed)
- Cable (Comcast experience)
We?re looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to align with several business units in North America, Canada, International, etc to give our employees and leaders the tools and knowledge necessary for them to succeed.
- You are a people-first experienced HR professional, someone who understands how to apply data while able to solve people problems by being a true partner and consultant to business leaders and employees.
- provide your expertise to manage all people-related issues while providing guidance and implementing global HR practices and tools.
- coach and advise managers on all levels to lead change management processes, workforce planning efforts and development programs for all employees.
- Partner with managers and provide resources to assess, manage, and improve employee performance
- Use metrics to track and communicate HR performance to business and HR leaders
- Assess employee engagement on a proactive, ongoing basis; identifies and works to address disengagement issues early
- Acts as a mediator, available for informal or formal mediation discussions
- Provides managers with 1:1 or group training/coaching and other resources to help them become better leaders
- Educates employees and managers on business-critical legal, policy, and HR related processes to create clarity and alignment
- Forecasts current and future talent needs
- Succession planning; proactively identifying next-generation leaders
- Responsible for brokering the relationship between the business unit and the HR Function, ensuring a seamless, consistent and first class HR Service Delivery.
- Coach and support managers to ensure they understand the importance of identifying, attracting and selecting the best talent for while championing finding the ?hidden opportunities? for career and performance development.
- Identifies, designs and deploys work, while engaging in a collaborative culture inside and outside of the HR function.
- Understand the business and external context, being able to create sustainable solutions which will drive business performance.
- Analyze data to gain insights and create recommendations. Use data beyond informing, to persuade, influence, challenge and gain buy-in to decision making and evaluate solutions.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably in a global company that experienced rapid growth
- Additional experience as a generalist is important, and a background in recruiting is a plus
- Data-driven with proven experienceapplying metrics to implement change in business
- Knowledge of local employment laws to ensure compliance in the US and our growing international locations, and the ability to apply those laws to our current and future employees
- Must be able to travel to various locations, including international travel
- Must have the ability to roll with change in a very fast-paced dynamic environment
- Successful HR Generalist career with a well-rounded working knowledge of US employment law, talent strategy, performance management, workforce planning, compensation, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and partner effectively as part of a team.
- Strong relationship development skills with the ability to manage multiple key stakeholders across a sizeable portfolio.
- Sound judgement, evidence and knowledge to arrive at accurate, expert and professional decisions.
- Ability to influence change, achieving quality outcomes through organization and prioritization.
- Mentor and/or manage other HR professionals
- HRBP experience in international locations is preferred, including establishing a location in a new country would be fantastic
- Multilingual -would be helpful but not required