At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
The mission of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP) is to bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime. Whether managing a theme park, building a cruise ship, producing a new toy, publishing a book, or creating an online adventure, we want to be able to give our fans and customers the best Disney experience possible.
This strategicHR Business Partner role will beresponsible for developing and delivering integrated and inclusiveHR Services such as: Strategy Development, Organization Design, Talent Management, Organization & Cast Effectiveness, Change & Transition Management and FunctionalHR Integration. This rolereports to the Sr. Manager, Human Resources.
- Serves as a strategic partner to the leadership of WDW Security and Global Loss Prevention developing solutions and executing plans to realize business results.
- Align HR solutions with the dynamic nature of the supported businesses and their evolving strategic needs, as well as ensuring execution of all HR policies, company-wide initiatives and programs.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and consultation focused on anticipating and assessing emerging business, organization or people trends and identifying and implementing the appropriate Human Resource / Diversity & Inclusion solutions.
- Collaborate with HR functional partners to execute human resources strategies to enable business objectives and support future business growth.
- Assess business need and analyze metrics to design integrated strategies to drive organizational efficiency and employee effectiveness.
- Provide plans, processes and tools for talent management inclusive of forecasting talent needs, developing succession plans, setting and reviewing performance objectives, and managing employee performance.
- Assess organizational performance systemically, defining talent gaps and proposing HR solutions that support client business objectives.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Coach business leaders on key organizational and management issues.
- Act as a credible partner, proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner to senior leadership within designated client system.
- Acts as project leader as appropriate on assigned initiatives
- 5+ years’ progressively responsibleexperience as an HR Business Partner in a dynamic environment, with specific experience in strategy development, organizational design, talent management and change management.
- Previous experiencesupporting a union environment
- Experience working with senior executives in an “influence-without-authority” role.
- Demonstrated ability to work in and manage ambiguity – dealing with issues that do not always have a process or a system in place.
- Ability to position self as credible (garners respect, acts with integrity, keeps commitments); proactive (has a point of view, challenges assumptions, takes initiative); and a trusted thought-partner (builds relationships, delivers results).
- Independent work style, balancing the need for collaboration with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to balance business partnering skills with employee advocacy.
- Possesses both critical thinking capability and hands-on HR business plan implementation experience.
- Proven experience with designing and supporting cultural change strategies
- Must be an authentic thought partner with confidence and courage to push boundaries in a changing environment
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
- Demonstrates an effective consultative approach to build awareness on key organizational issues and consensus for relevant solutions; able to guide stakeholders to build commitment to drive org improvement and change
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
Bachelor’sdegreein Human Resources, or related field
Master's degree in Human Resources, or related field