Industry: Hospitals & Medical Centers•
5 - 7 years
Posted 39 days ago
The Senior HR Partner, Colleague Relations is an experienced and trusted partner who provides guidance and colleague relations subject matter expertise to Regional Health Ministry (RHM) leadership, managers, and colleagues in promoting and fostering of a fair, positive, and collaborative working environment. In collaboration with Regional Health Ministry (RHM) management, HR Business Partners (HRBPs), and regional Colleague and Labor Relations Center of Expertise (COE) leadership, the Senior HR Partner, Colleague Relations contributes to the development, implementation, and management of colleague relations strategies, philosophies, processes, and programs. The Senior HR Partner, Colleague Relations regularly interacts and consults with RHM management and regional Colleague and Labor Relations COE leadership to collectively manage, resolve, and trend colleague relations matters, including planning and conducting high risk and complex investigations and responding to complex and sensitive internal and external party complaints. The Senior HR Partner, Colleague Relations adds value to the organization by providing expert colleague relations guidance and solutions with a focus on enabling the achievement of Trinity Health's Strategic Aims to realize a person-centered, mission-focused colleague culture.
1. Must possess knowledge of state and federal laws, regulations and requirements related toHR and colleague relations, colleague dispute resolution, and fostering a positive colleague working environment as normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field, with five (5) or more years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Master's degree and prior health-care experience preferred.
3. Advanced knowledge of employment laws and their application in operating environments is required.
4. Ability to respond to variable situations requiring analytical, interpretive, evaluative and constructive thinking abilities. Strong logical and deductive reasoning abilities. Ability toeffectively collect and synthesize data and information from disparate sources to make investigative findings and recommendations for remediation of issues.
5. Ability to support a change management and process improvement work environment. Ability to identify and implement innovative ways to deliver higher value programs and services more efficiently and effectively.
6. Demonstrated interpersonal skills and communication both written and verbal with proven ability to interact effectively with multiple levels of the organization.
7. Proven customer-service orientation. Ability to know, understand, and anticipate customer requirements and exercise judgment in meeting reasonable expectations.
8. Ability to continuously learn and seek personal and professional growth opportunities tobuild credibility with customers, peers, and team members.
9. Ability to model behavior that enables and encourages an environment filled with teaming and knowledge sharing to support colleague engagement, professional development and personal growth within the team.
10. Ability to handle, prioritize, and appropriately delegate competing and multipletasks/projects in a timely and organized manner.
11. Must be discrete and maintain the highest degree of confidentiality with extremely sensitive information and data.
12. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.