Our client, one of the nation's largest non-profit organizations, has an excellent opportunity for a strategic, hands-on, results-driven Human Resources Business Partner. The role will be an integral part of the management team HR function for the Mercer Island, WA location.
The Human Resources Business Partner will be responsible for leading all HR functions including but not limited to employee relations strategies and execution of plans, performance management, recruiting, training & development, and deployment/adherence of HR policies and procedures. This is a great opportunity to play an active role in the HR strategy with a roll up your sleeve approach, and partner with Senior Management to provide best in class services to all members of the organization.
- A record of success in driving human resources policies and practices to achieve positive employee relations and organizational change
- Experience acting as an employee champion and change agent for the organization while assessing anticipating employee relation needs
- Experience engaging team members and developing managers while ensuring internal customers are receiving best in class HR service
- Experience successfully deploying and ensuring adherence of policies and practices
- Experience implementing employee engagement programs
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or other related discipline
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience in a manufacturing, service or related industry, including 3+ years in a management or SR HRGeneralist role
- Must possess the ability to build relationships with Senior Management and all members across the organization
- Must have experience deploying, managing and administering HR policies and processes
- Knowledge of state and federal labor laws and other relevant HR regulations and guidelines
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication
- Through knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel skills) and experience with an HRIS solution
- In compliance with the law, all new hires will be required to complete a background check and pre-employment screen.
Compensation and Benefits:
Excellent compensation and benefits package, including a retirement plan with an employer contribution.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.