Human Resources Business Partner
5 - 7 years experience •
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently looking for a mid-level HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team in San Francisco. The HR Business Partner will help us support the employees of several business units while also working on the execution of company programs and policies. The HR Business Partner will report to the Sr. Director, Human Resources.
• Promote positive employee relationships through communication and interpretation of HR policies
• Provide pragmatic coaching to business units in the areas of talent development, organizational design, performance management, succession planning and manager coaching
• Identify the HR implications of the business and develop and implement solutions to meet identified needs
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling various questions
• Manage training and development requests
• Conduct exit interviews and deliver findings to management
• Respond to inquiries from employees regarding policies, procedures and programs
• Analyze and make recommendations on existing HR policies and programs
• Assist the company in establishing and promoting our corporate culture
• Handle various employee relations issues that arise; analyze incidents, patterns and reports to identify causes of issues and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s policies and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or related field
• 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources in a generalist/business partner capacity
• PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification required.
• Working knowledge of HR laws and federal and state regulations
• Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal effectively and courteously with all levels of employees and management.
• The ability to handle and maintain and high-level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive information is a must.
• Ability to multi-task and set priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with facilitating trainings a plus
• Experience working in the gaming industry a plus
• Flexibility to adjust in a changing environment
• Experience with an international company preferred