Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Sacramento, CA or NorCal
The mission of the client?s Teammate Services team is to find, grow and keep valued teammates. As a Teammate Services Business Partner, you will play a key part in this mission, as a champion of our culture and values and as a partner with our business leaders to help them build their organizations and make quality people decisions.
While coaching your partners on how to lead their teams, navigate and resolve employee relations issues or managing programs and resources that help develop our teammates, you will always keep our people mission front and center.
You will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. You will contribute to our evolving end-to-end people strategy that will make our client the employer of choice in every community we serve.
We want you to think big, using data to help guide decision-making. You will partner with cross-functional groups of subject matter experts to design, deploy and evolve how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. You will work in all areas where we have the opportunity to touch our teammates, including compensation, performance and talent programs.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Provide insightful data to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
- Consult with the company?s leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change that positively impacts the teammate experience.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7years of HR business partner or generalist experiencesupporting senior leaders at global companies.
- A combination of HRexperience in the following areas: Organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity and inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching and development, Talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- MA/MS or MBA degree.
- Experience working as a management consultant, working with external clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work within constraints as well as to challenge the status quo.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and being a part of deeply complex strategy discussions.
- Effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a complex set of stakeholders to drive organizational change.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)