The HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management that reflects the business objectives of the organization. HRBPs work in partnership with executives to address operational, talent, and talent lifecycle–related issues, including strategic initiatives, change management, organizational development, culture, labor relations, workforce planning, talent growth, and development.
- Designs approaches to improve organizational, operational, and people strategies. Customizes HR, talent management, and operational solutions to address specific business imperatives to positively impact operational performance.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative, credible, trusting partnerships with individuals across a broad range of people and groups, both internal and external.
- Partners with a cross-functional group of subject-matter resources to design and execute shared operational and talent strategies
- Uses data analytics and reporting to advise and guide senior executives and operational leaders for effective and insightful decision-making. Distills complex information into key insights, clear recommendations, and action plans.
- Leads challenging conversations and interactions.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Identify ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Interpret human resources policy to company management
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment on a national level
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Years of Experience: