We have a rare opportunity for a talented Human Resources Business Partner to be based in East Hartford, CT. Do you wish you could put your expertise to better use? If you are ready for a challenge, then we encourage you to apply. We demand quality in all we do, this is part of our success in the Aerospace Industry. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your human resources career, then we have a phenomenal opportunity for you.
We are seeking a high energy, self-starter to drive key human resources initiatives and promote an inspiring culture in our Military organization at Pratt & Whitney. The HR Business Partner in this role will provide strategic HR guidance to multiple client groups with employees in East Hartford, CT, West Palm Beach, FL, and other locations throughout the United States.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Partner with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support the business goals and get results
• Effectively execute Human Resources processes including performance management, salary planning, staffing and retention, employee relations, and development
• Address HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees.
• Coach managers and employees, helping them become the best that they can.
• Participate in succession planning processes and programs focused on current and future organizational needs
• Support diversity, recruiting and retention strategy, efforts and programs, as needed
*Education / Certifications
• Bachelor's Degree required