We are now looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to provide HRsupport to Global Sales and Finance organizations in a dynamic and collaborative environment. We are searching for someone who is passionate about supporting and creating strategies to enable NVIDIA to achieve success. As a member of the team, you will work with a cross-functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategies for how we staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain and organize work. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, project planning, and critical thinking skills. If you consider yourself to be a self-starter and not be afraid of problem-solving complex issues, then this role could be a good fit for you.
What you'll be doing:
- In this position you will collaborate with the senior leaders in the Global Sales and Finance organizations along with their respective leadership teams to develop and execute the HR strategies that champion organizational and people effectiveness. You will think strategically, as well as roll up your sleeves and dive deep into practical application. We want to see someone who can understand business priorities and develop them into HR strategic actions that support the business as it grows rapidly.
- At NVIDIA, the HR Business Partner also serves as a liaison between the business and the central corporate teams to assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development. In addition, you will be responsible to:
- Partner with leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, talent management and building management bench strength.
- Serve as an advisor and coach to managers and employees on a variety of people issues.
- Work with managers to create Performance Improvement Plans
- Handle complex Employee Relation issues.
- Ability to formulate and analyze metrics to support the business in solving problems around retention and employee experience.
- Review, analyze and discuss Employee Survey results with management and translate them into action items.
- Lead annual review processes with the business, with a focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensationsupport including salary planning, approval of salary actions, relocations, promotions and job re-leveling.
- Be a key member of the HRBP team helping to develop world-class HR capabilities.
- Leading end to end OD & Learning initiatives and programs from gap analysis to successful practices solutions.
- Work with business groups to assess, craft and implement innovative solutions for employee engagement initiatives within the client group.
- Drive partnership within Global HR teams to provide excellent HR service and problem resolution
What we need to see:
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field or business preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 8 + years' HRexperience in the following areas: immigration, recruiting, learning & development, performance management, compensation, mobility, change management, diversity and inclusion, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Strong business insight with a keen aptitude to quickly assimilate new information.
- Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers and other partners in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to successfully team and function in a matrixed, co-leadership environment.
- Excellent consulting and conflict management skills.
- Experience working with senior management in an “influence-without-authority” role.
- Ability to expertly express an opinion with thoughtful data and analysis that help make business decisions.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience handling cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Fluency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and HR systems (preferably Workday)
- Sound judgement in handling confidential or sensitive information
- Solid attention to detail and on-time completion of deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including both written and verbal communications
- Mindset for continuous improvement and learning
- Customer focused, responsive with a high sense of urgency
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to different organizational cultures and various styles of interaction to be influential in each situation