Heico Construction Group consists of seven companies serving the commercial and industrial construction markets throughout the United States and Canada. Bo-Mac Contractors, Ceco Concrete Construction, Concrete Frame Associates, KenMor Electric, Titan Forming Systems, Tribco Construction Services, and Zalk Josephs Fabricators are among the companies the Group supports.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Develop and implements benefit communication materials, conduct new hire orientation, annual open enrollment meetings and ad hoc training sessions (as needed).
- Process, coordinates and tracks leave of absences, including FMLA and Short/Long-Term Disability.
- Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Coordinate daily benefit processing such as; handling enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries and disability claims.
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources and Benefits Administration.
- Experience with federal and state laws governing benefits (ie: ACA, HIPAA, FMLA, COBRA, etc.)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and HRIS.
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SHRM-CP or CEBS professional designations, preferred.