What you’ll do:
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you will play a leading role in enabling the continued success of our organization and its employees. This includes:
• Providing professional, all-encompassing, HR consulting, service, and support to senior managers and team members located in our Austin and Edina (Minneapolis) offices;
• Contributing as a integral member of the broader Mattersight and NICE Customer Experience Analytics HR teams, supporting the delivery of best-practice HR solutions in a diverse and complex operating environment;
• Championing and driving implementation of a broad-based HR strategy that aligns with and supports the needs of Mattersight’s and NICE’s business; and
• Supporting a complex client group across multiple locations in all aspects of the HR remit, to include strategy, operations, and project/program management.
What you definitely have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline;
• 5+ years of generalist experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented technology or consulting environment;
• Thorough understanding of and practical experience with each component of the full HR cycle, including performance management, talent management, development, reward and retention, employee relations, employee engagement, current US employment law, mentoring and coaching, resource management and career planning;
• Demonstrated experience providing high-quality HR service while wearing a wide variety of hats, including consultant/advisor, coach, project/program manager, and day-to-day, roll-up-your-sleeves, administrator; and
• Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including high-intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
What would set you apart:
• Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or other related discipline and/or SHRM certification;
• Experience with a software company, particularly SaaS;
• Experience working in a matrixed business and HR environment; and/or
• Experience working in an international technology business with a high degree of cultural diversity.
Who you are:
• You are an excellent communicator (both oral and written) with a proven ability to build effective relationships at all levels of the organization based on trust, professionalism and personal integrity;
• You are highly self-motivated and confident and draw on those characteristics to function with a high degree of independence and accountability;
• You have a can-do, results-oriented, attitude coupled with excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills; you thrive when presented with challenges big and small and are resilient and flexible in the face of obstacles to success;
• You are naturally analytical and rely on data and business savvy to build business cases, diagnose and solve problems, and take advantage of opportunities big and small; and
• You are easily bored unless you’re multi-tasking on 100 different things at once and able to satisfy your desire to be both strategic and hands-on.
• The role is based out of our Austin location at 3001 Bee Caves Road. You should have the flexibility to travel up to travel up to 20%, most frequently to Edina MN, Chicago, Hoboken NJ, and Atlanta.
• The nature of the business means there will be times when evening and weekend work are necessary.
• You should be authorized to work without sponsorship in the United States.