Khan Academy is a fast-paced, nonprofit startup on a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. We already reach millions of students every month and are growing rapidly. We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support the organization. You will be partnering with managers at all levels of the organization to grow, retain and engage the organization. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, results orientated and a strong problem solver.
- Support activities to support a productive work environment including coaching and development planning, investigating and resolving employee relations issues, compensation planning, hiring and retention of talented employees, and encouraging open, productive dialogue between managers, employees and other partners.
- Support managers and employees through change management initiatives, work force planning, etc. Use creative problem solving skills to address business needs that are often time sensitive.
- Support a communication strategy with the ability to influence and work on change management.
- Partners with leaders to drive the talent strategy for the business. Provide insights regarding people and the organization.
- Contribute to the continued improvement of HR programs, processes and planning within the company
- BA/BS degreerequired with emphasis in People or equivalent.
- Demonstrable track record of experience with 7+ years of HRexperience with work supporting executives
- Proven ability to understand organizational issues and managing change
- Ability to coach and advise with the ability to influence
- Strong communication with analytical skills
- A team player with demonstrated collaboration skills